SeaLife Mini II Dive & Sport Camera (item#SL330)
Compact, rugged, easy to-use-the Mini II is ready for adventure
Depth tested waterproof to 130 feet, rubber armored for a sure grip and shockproof tested up to 6ft/2m. Madefor SCUBA divers, snorkelers, boaters, hikers, paddlers and any fun-seeking adventurer.
Large, wide-spread controls for easy operation and no complicated menus. The Easy Setup on-screen guide ensures the camera is set correctly for great pictures on land or underwater. No more blue pictures with the Dive and Snorkel modes with underwater color booster.
Let your creativity shine with the SPY mode. SPY mode lets the camera do all the work - It takes continuous pictures at set time intervals. Capture those impossible pictures when you can't get close to the subject.
As easy to expand as it is to use, for breathtaking panoramic shots, add the optional wide angle lens which allows close up picturesto within 1ft / 30cm and increases the shooting angle by 33% so you can fit everything in the picture. To bring vibrant colorful pictures while diving, add the SeaLife Digital Pro Flash.
- Image Sensor: 9.0 mega pixel CMOS image sensor
- Color: 24-bit color (RGB)
- Image Resolution: 9mp (3472x2604)
- Picture file format: JPEG
- Movie Resolution: VGA (640x480) at 30 frames per second
- Video file format: MJPEG (.AVI)
- Lens aperture: F3.0
- Focal Length: 7.9mm (film equivalent = 45mm)
- Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
- Zoom: 3x Digital zoom
- Shutter speed: Mechanical shutter
- Land: 1 to 1/2000 second
- UW mode: 1/60 to 1/2000 second
- Flash: Auto, Fill, Off, Red-Eye Reduction
- Scene modes: Auto, Snorkel (underwater), Sea, Ext Flash Mode
- Shooting modes: Single, SPY
- LCD 2.4" color TFT LCD
- Memory; Internal: 28 MB (10 hi-res pictures)
- External: SD and SDHC card
- Recommend 8GB SDHC card
- Audio Output: Yes (mono, 1x speaker)
- EXIF Format: EXIF 2.2
- Operating - Environment: PC: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- MAC: OS 9.0 and up
- CD/Software: International instruction manuals in 5 languages
- Language - Support: On-Screen Display: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (T-C and S-C)
- Instruction manual: English (printed), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Power: AAA Battery x 2
- Battery life: Approx. 100 pictures with Alkaline and 500+ pics with Energizer Ultimate
- Certification CE, ROHS, FCC
- Weight 286 grams w/strap
- Environmental Specifications:
- Depth: Individually depth tested to 133' (40 m)
- Buoyancy: Slightly negative
- Operating temp: 33 degrees F to 110 degrees F
- Storage temp: -20 degrees F to +140 degrees F
- Tripod mount : Stan dard ¼-20 tripod thread s
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sealife SL330 Mini II Digital Underwater Camera:
used this camera on 12 dives in cozumel worked great. Easy operation. Sturdy. Not a high end camera but nice point & shoot. Compact easy to stow in BCD pocket. Wrist strap sterdy & worked well