MSR Hubba Ultralight Tent
This item is no longer available
The MSR 1-person Hubba is a freestanding, superlight tent, featuring lots of elbow room, 2 setup options, large vestibule, and no-drip entries that keep the inside dry even with the vestibules open
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Freestanding, 1-person tent weighs just 3 lbs.
- Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space plus a large vestibule.
- All-in-one hub and clip pole design is simple to use and easy to set up.
- Ultralight Needle stakes are virtually unbendable and weigh only .35 oz.
- Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in 2 freestanding tarp-shelter modes with footprint (sold separately).
- Bound and seam-taped floors and flies, reinforced stress points, ultralight stake loops, reflective guy cords, and user-friendly door toggles.
- Large vestibule provides dry entry, gear storage, and covered food-prep areas.
- Flies/doors won t drip inside tent, so doors can be opened for additional venting options in light weather.
- Minimum Weight
- 3 lbs.
- Packaged Weight
- 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- Fly w/Footprint Weight
- 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Packed Size
- 6 x 20 in.
- Tent Area
- 17 sq. ft
- Vestibule Area
- 9.5 sq. ft.
- Floor Dimensions
- 2 ft. 2 in. x 7 ft. 2 in.
- Interior Height
- 3 ft. 4 in.
- Number of Doors
- Number of Poles
- 5, joined by 2 Hubs
- Pole Type
- 8.8mm DAC Featherlite SL Aluminum
- Floor Material
- Coated nylon taffeta
- Tent Canopy Material
- Polyester Mesh
- Fly Material
- Coated ripstop nylon
Please Note: Due to the Passover holiday, the Q&A tool is now closed.
We will re-open it on April 23rd. We'll gladly answer your product questions then.
Thanks for shopping with us
See More Similar Camping and Hiking Tents :