MSR Reactor Stove 2.5 L.
The MSR Reactor Stove 2.5 L. is a great excuse for you to get cooking on your next camping trip. The 2.5 liter pot is large enough to cook portions for about three people, which means that you can whip up a great meal for yourself and your friends. The radiant burner ensures that there is no fuel wastage and plenty left if you need to cook an extra meal. Your flame is protected with heat exchanger so you can prepare food regardless of how windy it gets. The collapsible handle folds for easy storage in your backpack and the stove takes minimal space. You can keep an eye on your cooking with the see-through lid that fits on top of the pot. The MSR Reactor Stove 2.5 L. is a great way to keep yourself and your friends hale and hearty during your outdoor adventures.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Avg. Boil Time: 3 minutes
- Burn Time Appx. 80 minutes
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters.)
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Stove Made in USA, Pot Made in Thailand
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Weight w/o Fuel: 1 lbs 4.7 oz / 588 g