Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Stimulus Stretch Glove for Men
Mountain Hardwear Stimulus Stretch Glove for Men
- Technostretch fabric
- Flat-lock construction
- Conductive stretch fleece palm
- Snug fitting
- Weight with packaging: 0.15 lbs.
The Mountain Hardwear Stimulus Stretch Glove for Men offers the ultimate protection for your hands. Made from 93 percent polyester and 7 percent elastane, this product is durable, plus is stretchable even in any low temperature, high-altitude activity. Its Technostretch fabric fits snugly on to your hand, and provides the much-needed warmth to your fingers. Not taking away the dexterity of your digits is the conductive stretch fleece that allows you to operate touch screen devices with your glove on. You can either wear it alone, or use it as a liner, depending on your comfort and requirement. Featuring a flat-lock construction, it offers a seamless fit and prevents the fabric from chafing your skin. At under 0.15 lbs., it is lightweight to wear as well. Take part in those fun winter activities, armed with your very own Mountain Hardwear Stimulus Stretch Glove for Men!
- Snug-fitting, Technostretch keeps hands warm
- Breathable and lightweight
- Flat-lock construction for a seamless fit
- Wear alone or use as a liner
- Conductive stretch fleece palm functions with touchscreen devices