Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Jacket for Women Large Black
Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Jacket for Women Large Black
- Stretch construction
- Roll-away Ergo hood
- Pit zips
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard
- Center back length: 28 in.
The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Jacket for Women Large Black is the ideal jacket for you if you love scaling those verticals on your climbing trips. Made from Ark 30D stretch fabric, it is stretchable, providing comfort and ease of movement. Also, this jacket ensures waterproofing as well as breathability, making it ideal for rough outdoor use. An attached Ergo hood, which fits over a helmet, can be easily adjusted with a drawcord, so that it fits just right, and keeps out the cold and freezing winds. This hood can be removed and rolled away when the sun comes out. Pit zips are provided to ensure that you are always well-ventilated. And protecting your neck and chin from those painful zipper chafes, is the Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard. Make sure you get the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Jacket for Women Large Black, as a steady companion for all your journeys.
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Material Body: Ark 30D Stretch
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Center Back Length: 28 in. / 71 cm
- Attached, roll-away Ergo hood fits over helmet, single-handed drawcord for quick adjustments
- All over stretch for comfort and freedom of movement