LEKI Shasta Poles
The LEKI Shasta Poles will make your next mountaineering adventure an unforgettable one. The product's aluminum shaft is tough and durable, so it will remain damage-proof, no matter how rough it gets. Since the staff collapses to about half-length, it will make it easier for you to pack up and there will be extra space for storage. The PAS COR-TEC grips are designed to give you a firmer grip on your trekking poles, so that your travel companion is always with you, whenever you need it. Thanks to the SpeedLock system, the poles remain locked in place throughout your hike. With the interchangeable basket system, you can easily adapt appropriate baskets to these poles, depending on the terrain you are on. The LEKI Shasta Poles are what you need to climb your next great challenge.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Strong, 3-section 7075 aluminum straight shaft is heat-treated for outstanding tensile strength; staff collapses from 25.5 to 57 in. for easy packing
- PAS COR-TEC grips preserve a more neutral ergonomic position for your wrist and hand. Made from 80% cork and 20% latex, it serves as tactile, comfortable handholds
- Integrated straps further reduce stress on your wrists and give you security and comfort
- LEKI's SpeedLock system integrates stainless steel pressure plates to provide a secure lock and keep pole sections from slipping
- The interchangeable basket system prevents the poles from sinking into soft earth or rocky terrain
- Carbide Flextips at the bottom of the pole are synthetic tips that can bend up to 30º without damaging the pole shaft
- Baskets can be easily installed or removed, even in cold conditions, without any additional tools
- Security wrist straps
- Shafts made from lightweight aluminum