Kelty Light Year 40F 650-fill Down Sleeping Bag - Regular Size
This item is no longer available
The Light Year Down 40° is a lightweight summer bag This popular 650-fill-powerdown bag features an efficient, sculpted hood and an ultralight compression sackfor light and fast adventures
- 650-fill-power goose down insulation
- Quilt-through construction
- Chevron stitching
- Efficient, form-fitting hood
- Hip-length, two-way locking zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Zippered foot vent
- Internal liner loops
- External snap loops allow bag to function as a liner
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Micro FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Micro captured cordlock
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Storage sack and compression stuff sack included
This product has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Regular; Fits to 6 ft.
- 80 in.
- Girth at Shoulder
- 62 in.
- Fill Weight
- 11 oz.
- Total Weight
- 1 lb.. 12 oz.
- Size Stuffed
- 7 x 11 in.
- 650-fill-power goose down
- Shell Material
- PR349T polyester diamond cross-dye ripstop
- Lining Material
- P300T polyester microfiber pongee
Please Note: Due to the Passover holiday, the Q&A tool is now closed.
We will re-open it on April 23rd. We'll gladly answer your product questions then.
Thanks for shopping with us
See More Similar Camping and Hiking Sleeping Bags :