Kelty Light Year 0F 650-fill Down Sleeping Bag - Regular Size
This item is no longer available
The Light Year Down 0° is a lightweight, four-season bag with a hip-length zipper and zippered foot vent that is designed for minimalists who don't want tocarry any more weight than is necessary
- 650-fill-power goose down Insulation
- Slant-baffle construction
- Chevron stitching
- Efficient, form-fitting hood
- Full baffle collar
- Insulated hood baffle
- Hip-length, two-way locking zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Zippered foot vent
- Internal liner loops
- External snap loops allow bag to function as a liner
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Micro FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Micro captured cordlock
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Storage sack and compression stuff sack included
This product has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Regular; Fits to 6 ft.
- 80 in.
- Girth at Shoulder
- 62 in.
- Fill Weight
- 30 oz.
- Total Weight
- 3 lb. 13 oz.
- Size Stuffed
- 8 x 15 in.
- 650-fill-power goose down
- Shell Material
- PR349T polyester diamond cross-dye ripstop
- Lining Material
- P300T polyester microfiber pongee
- Right Hand
See More Similar Camping and Hiking Sleeping Bags :