Giro Atmos Cycling Helmet
There's no need to worry about carrying excess weight up steep climbs with the Giro Atmos Cycling Helmet. It has highly adjustable and ultralight Roc Loc 5 retention systems ensure a perfectly dialed fit; you can custom tune the fit tension as well as the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds with one hand. It features an integrated, low-profile silhouette that helps it is featherweight,only 280g. It is available in the sizes Small, Medium, and Large and in the colors Highlight Yellow/black, Matte Black/blue MC Hesheer, Matte Black/white, Matte Titantium, Matte White/silver, and Red/black. It also comes equipped with Giro's X-Static padding. It is developed with a proprietary Wind Tunnel Ventilation System. As a effect the fresh, cool air from the front is strategically channeled around the head to help evaporate the sweat, then out the rear exhaust openings. It's a natural cooling system that you'll appreciate every ride. The Giro Atmos Cycling Helmet is extremely lightweight but incredibly strong materials ensure maximum protection.
- Highly adjustable and ultralight Roc Loc¦ 5 retention system ensures a perfectly dialed fit
- 26 Wind Tunnelˆ vents channel airflow for maximum cooling
- In-mold? carbon reinforcement fuses a tough outer microshell to the helmet's liner to create a light, cool and tough helmet
- Roll Cageˆ reinforcement provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice (unless you need it)
- The Giro Atmos helmet features an integrated, low-profile silhouette that helps it weigh in at a featherweight 269g