GoLite RS Synthetic 40F Sleeping Bag Quilt - Regular
This item is no longer available
With virtually all materials made with 100% Tier 1 Recycled polyester, this bag is built for performance in the backcountry and also minimizes your environmental impact to an unmatched degree
- Open-bottom design for use with sleeping pad (and appropriate headwear depending on conditions)
- Quilt style construction enables variable girth for ideal temperature regulation
- Trapezoidal and angled footbox maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Snap and drawcord to secure neck/shoulder opening
- 2 grosgrain straps with buckles to hold pad
- Quilted construction with 3" effective loft
- Internal and external hang loops for drying and storing
- Strong, lightweight 100% Tier 1 Recycled shell, lining, and stuffsack fabrics
- GoLite's proprietary ReFill (100% Tier 1 Recycled polyester insulation) is compressible, resilient, and maintains thermal efficiency when wet
- Waterproof recycled nylon stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack included
- Materials: 100% Tier 1 Recycled Polyester Materials (not including zippers and other trims); ReFill Insulation; 50 Denier Ripstop Shell and Taffeta Lining
- Tapered Rectangular
- 40°F / 4°C
- Fits up to 6' / 1.83 cm.
- Girth at Shoulder
- 56 in. / 142 cm.
- Girth at Middle
- 47 in. / 119 cm.
- Girth at Ankle
- 39 in. / 99 cm.
- Fill Weight
- 485 g
- Total Weight
- 1 lb. 7 oz. / 652 g
Please Note: Due to the Passover holiday, the Q&A tool is now closed.
We will re-open it on April 23rd. We'll gladly answer your product questions then.
Thanks for shopping with us
See More Similar Camping and Hiking Sleeping Bags :