Key Features of the GCI Outdoor SitBacker Seat
GCI Outdoor SitBacker Seat
- Patented BackComfort Technology
- Patented single buckle Auto-Fold Technology
- Portage Lock shoulder strap
- Lumbar cushion
- Dual buckle bench attachment
- Powder-coated steel
- Polyester fabric
- Supports 250 lbs. (113.4 kg.)
- Storage pocket
- Open size: 11 x 16.5 x 18 in.
- Seat width: 16 in. (40.6 cm.)
- Folded size: 16.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 in.
- Unit weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg.)
The GCI Outdoor SitBacker Seat is for the canoe enthusiast who can finally buy some back support. The Sitbacker has a rigid backrest that adjusts to unlimited comfort zones, while a 2 in. padded seat keeps your butt comfortable. It features a split-contour seat design that allows it to be one of the only canoe seats available that can adhere to plastic molded seats as well as most others. It works great as a stadium seat as well. It also has the patented BackComfort Technology that allows you to adjust your back to unlimited comfort zones with an easy to use one-sided one-buckle adjustment. It also contains its patented auto-fold system. The GCI Outdoor SitBacker Seat makes your back feel as if it has found the fountain of youth.