Key Features of the Eureka Spitfire 2 Two-person Tent
Eureka Spitfire 2 Two-person Tent
- Two pole hoop style tent
- 9 mm. DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum
- Post and grommet corner attachments
- Four storm guyouts on fly
- Two side opening doors
- Sizeable mesh panels
- Zippered access via mesh roof cloth
- Capacity: 2
- Peak Height: 28 in.
- Minimum weight: 4 lbs. 3 oz.
- Usage: Three-seasons
- Poles: 2 (hoops)
- Doors: 1
- Windows: Full panel mesh
- Vents: poke out vent in fly
- Packed size: 4 in. x 17.5 in.
- Canopy: 70D nylon 1200 mm
- Fly: 75D StormShield polyester 1200 mm
- Floor: 70D nylon taffeta 1200 mm
- Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
Two can sleep comfortably in the Eureka Spitfire 2 Two-person Tent. Setup of the Tent is quick and easy with post and grommet corner attachments with locking end tips. It include two inside storage pockets to hold essentials and a poke-out vent in fly with zippered access via mesh roof cloth, and four storm guyouts on the fly. It has two side opening doors that are crafted of No-see-um mesh. Tent features a bathtub floor with taped seams that wraps up the side of the Spitfire 2 tent to protect against splashing rain. Its Carry weight is only 4 lbs. 3 oz. Set up your tent quickly and easily when you camp in the Eureka Spitfire 2 Two-person Tent.