Compact, lightweight, three-season tents ideal for backpacking and camping in wilderness conditions
Unmatched strength & stability in a side-entry tent is created by utilizing our proprietary Sequoia A-frame + spreader pole configuration
- The proprietary SQ hub offers strength and optimum angles to create internal volume for excellent livability.
- The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- One large door offers easy access.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vestibule wings
- Secondary vestibule is easily accessible through rainbow zip in back wall.
- Tent vestibule provides extra room to store gear.