Eureka 5th Season Expedition Tent
This item is no longer available
Freestanding, four-season tent provides high camp comfort for two in Everest-like conditions Designed with renowned expeditionist Eric Simonson of International Mountain Guides
- 5 pole rectangular dome tent with exoskeleton frame
- Super strong 11 mm DAC Press-fit 7000 series aluminum freestanding frame with color coded poles and super tough carabiners speed set up, even with gloved hands
- Post and grommet corner attachments make set up easy
- High/Low venting, side opening doors with twin- track zippers
- Low and narrow profile for excellent performance in tight spots and windy conditions
- Closeable scoop vents in fly have zippered access through tent roof
- Twin point front vestibule, single point rear vestibule
- Cold weather PU transparent vestibule window brightens interior
- Reflective web and logos for nighttime visibility
- Includes 24 pocket organizer wall, 2 gear lofts, and 1 flashlight loop
- Minimum Weight
- 15 lbs. 3 oz.
- Packed Size
- 10" x 23"
- Tent Area
- 33.75 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area
- Front: 15.66 sq. ft. Rear: 6.42 sq. ft.
- Floor Dimensions
- 5' 6" x 8'
- Interior Height
- 3' 8"
- Number of Doors
- 2 high/low
- Number of Windows
- 2, plus 1 in vestibule
- Pole Type
- 11 mm DAC Press fit 7000 series aluminum
- Floor Material
- 70D nylon taffeta, 5000mm
- Tent Canopy Material
- 70D nylon taffeta, uncoated
- Fly Material
- 75D StormShield polyester ripstop, 1800mm
- Netting Material
- 40D No-see-um
See More Similar Camping and Hiking Tents :