Key Features of the Eureka Saranac 22 Daypack
Eureka Saranac 22 Daypack
- Padded and ventilated back panel
- 3d spacer mesh
- Hdpe framesheet
- Large capacity front stash pocket
- Removable 1 in. webbing hip belt
- Side mesh water bottle pockets
- Fully padded boxed laptop/tablet compartment
- buckled closure
- S-curve dual density shoulder straps
- Hi-vis reflective piping
- Secondary compartment
- Dual layered bottom
- Hydration exit port on top center
- Volume: 1340 cu.in. (22 L)
- Dimensions: 20.00 in. x 13.00 in. x 8.00 in.
- Torso fit: 16 in.-19 in.
- Non adjustable
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
For urban heights or day hikes, the Eureka Saranac 22 Daypack is ready to carry the day's essentials. It is made of 420-denier polyester; the mini-ripstop main compartment has a 22-liter capacity and organizational pockets with two-way-stretch mesh that helps accommodate larger items. It also features full, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) frame sheet that prevents sagging under heavy loads. U-shaped, padded back panel of the pack manages moisture while venting excess heat up through the open center. The Eureka Saranac 22 Daypack easily fits your everyday essentials on both the sidewalk and the trail.
Popular searches that include this item:saranac