Key Features of the Columbia Barrelhead Duffel
The Columbia Barrelhead Duffel
- Constructed with compactable, water-resistant Tarmaq
- Mix of Omni-Shield innovative repellency
- Durable, water-repelling fabric
- Can be packed into a tiny package
- Convenient Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
The Columbia Barrelhead Duffel is a practical, rugged load hauler. Constructed from a compressible, water-resistant Tarmaq the Barrelhead Duffel is ideal for moments when gear simply requires handling. It features a mix of Omni-Shield innovative repellency, and durable, water-repelling fabric, which makes it the perfect bag for vehicle roofs that may be exposed to rain, dirt, mud, or altogether wet situations. The material is extremely compactable allowing for effortless storage, and as and added convenience, the bag can be packed into a tiny package that acts as an on the road toiletry case. Furthermore, the Columbia Barrelhead Duffel is equipped with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap that allows for easy carry and transport. Make this your duffel of choice when you go on your road trips.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency shields pack's contents from weather and grime
- One-stage telescoping handle features a double pole for durability and a nice rubber grip for comfort
- Packs down into a miniscule package that doubles as an on-the-go toiletry kit
- Dimensions: 18" x 42"