Coghlan's First-Aid Kit
Be fully prepared for medical emergencies with the Coghlan's First-Aid Kit. This first-aid kit from Coghlan s lets you secure a functional assortment of medical supplies and equipment as you go on adventurous outdoor treks and weekend vacation. Contained in a zippered, compartmentalized nylon soft pack, this Trek II first-aid kit offers 40 carefully selected components including a 5 x 9 in. combine dressing, a triangular bandage, a needle, 2 safety pins, and 1 roll tape. With a 1 in. x 10 yds. cohesive gauze and six 3 x 3 in. gauze pads, you ll be able to secure dressing for burns and lacerations. This kit also includes four butterfly closures, allowing you to close up cuts of various sizes. Its two povidine-Iodine pads even help in treating and preventing infection for minor cuts, grazes, burns, abrasions and blisters. And to keep everything hygienic, you can use the included latex gloves. So what are you waiting for? Get the Coghlan's First-Aid Kit today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Coghlan's First-Aid Kit - Trek 2 (Medium):
Sliced my finger open with my camping knife, and this came in handy.
- Easy to open up
- Great iodine-soaked pads for sterilisation
- Cohesive bandage makes wrapping up wounds very easy
- Lightweight, easy to pack
- Soft package, which means that you can add more first-aid stuff into it as it has some ability for expansion.
- Doesn't come with a scissors - had to cut bandages with my knife (could be tricky if one hand cannot be fully utilised)
- Comes with a needle, but no thread for sutures