Bolle X9 Goggle
?The Bolle X9 Goggle is the ultimate eye protection for those exhilarating, adventurous rides. Its triple layer face foam ensures that the only material touching your face, is the ultra-soft micro-fleece, backed by two layers of multi-density foam, to provide you with a soft and firm fit. The double lens thermal barrier protects your eyes from exposure to heat, while ensuring clear vision. With its flow-tech venting feature, you do not have to worry about your view getting blurred, or your glasses clogging from snow and ice. Equipped with ultra violet protection, these goggles can keep harmful UV rays, up to 400 nanometers at bay. Ride safe and strap on the goggles to your helmet without worrying about leaving them behind, as they slide easily over your headgear, thanks the over-the-helmet (OTH) design. With the Bolle X9 Goggle, you can ride into the horizon in comfort and style.
- Triple Layer Face Foam: Ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face, backed by two layers of multidensity foam for a firm soft fit
- Duble Lens Thermal Barrier: The Bollé unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier, while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal
- Flow-Tech Venting: Designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens. These venting ports control airflow, while preventing clogging from snow and ice
- Ultra Violet Protection: All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers
- P80 Plus/Cargo Glas [Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch]: Applied to our polycarbonate lenses, P80 Plus/Carbo Glas is the BolléÈ proprietary coating that provides maximum protection against unwanted lens fogging and most scratching
- Sport Optical System (S.O.S.): Bollé goggles can be customized with an optical prescription adapter that fits inside the Fathom, Nova, Monarch, Nebula, Mojo, Volt, X9 OTG, Boost OTG & Y6 OTG
- Over the Helmet [OTH]: All Bollé goggles are engineered with the latest helmet designs in mind so the fit is smooth
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.