Key Features of the Black Diamond Betamid Shelter
Black Diamond Betamid Shelter
- Floorless design
- Polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon canopy
- Factory-taped seams
- Single zipped entry with storm flap
- 2-person Capacity
- 52 in. Interior height
- 34.7 sq. ft. Floor area
The Black Diamond Betamid Shelter offers an affordable and lightweight shelter to rest and relax outdoors. When standing, it provides 34.7 sq. ft of interior flooring with a 52 in. of height, giving you and your partner enough room to unwind. As you enjoy a cozy time inside, its Polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon canopy with factory-taped seams protects you from weather conditions such as rain, snow, wind, and sun. It has a single zipped entry with storm flap so you can enter and exit the tent with ease. It also has a floorless design, so you won't have to worry about the mess when you use your stove and have dinner inside. With an easy-to-carry and a fast setup design, this convenient tent is surely a must-have for backcountry adventurers. Two adjustable trekking or skiing poles are needed for this tent. Enjoy your outdoor adventure with the Black Diamond Betamid.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- The tent having a floorless design means you won't have to worry about the spills when cooking or eating inside the tent
- Its Polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon canopy effectively protects you from the rain, snow, wind, and sun
- The factory-taped seams cover the holes where the fabrics are stitched together, ensuring you'll be well-covered from the rain
- The single zipped entry with storm flap allows you to enter and exit the tent with ease
- Being a 3-season tent, it's perfect for moderate climates during the spring, summer, and fall
- It provides an interior height of 52 in. and a 34.7 sq. ft. floor area, giving you and your partner enough room to relax and unwind
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
(801) 365-5555 Ext# 4