Key Features of the Aquapac Waterproof VHF Classic Small Case
Aquapac Waterproof SLR Camera Case with Hard Lens
- Protects from dust, water, among others
- Material PVC
- 3-year warranty
- Malleable material
- (L x W x H): 14in x 10in x 3.5in
- Functional between +122 F to -40 F
The Aquapac Waterproof SLR Camera Case with Hard Lens allows you to take great pictures and protect your camera at the same time. This case comes with adjustable neck cord, which allows you to always have your camera with you. The case is designed to fit all normal SLR Camera available today. The Aquapac Case floats if dropped in the water. It also resists: dirt, dust, sand, snow, rain, among others. It is very durable, since it is designed using recyclable PVC. Is fully functional between +122 F to -40 F so you can use it in any climate. You can take the best pictures in any circumstance using the Aquapac Waterproof SLR Camera Case with Hard Lens.
- Designed with an optical quality external hard lens for excellent photos through the case
- Waterproof Rating: 3-Submersible - Withstands submersions of 5m / 15ft for at least 30 minutes Suitable for swimming and snorkeling
- Not designed for submersion beyond 5m / 15ft
- Larger case to fit most popular SLR cameras
- Floats safely if dropped in the water
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- 100% PVC-Free 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for use in all climates case is fully functional between +122°F to -40°F
- Easier to operate the controls of your camera through the slightly thinner more malleable material
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 10" x 3.5"
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.