Aquamira+ Water Treatment offers a safe and highly effective way to treat drinking water using stabilized chlorine dioxide as a germicidal agent. The 1 oz. kits are compact enough to fit in a shirt pocket. AQUAMIRA WATER TREATMENT
Directions For Use:
1) Prior to treatment, clean water container.
2) Place 7 drops AQUAMIRA (Part A) and 7 drops Activator (Part B) in mixing cap. If water is cloudy or tinted use 15 drops of each.
3) Let mixture react 5 minutes.
4) Fill container with 1 quart (1 liter) water. Add contents of cap.
5) Shake to mix. Let stand 15 minutes. If water is very cold, cloudy or tinted let stand 30 minutes.
6) Water is ready for use. For fruit and vegetable wash, soak for 15 minutes in treated water. IMPORTANT STORAGE INFORMATION:
For best results, cap bottles tightly and store away from heat and sunlight. Contact with extreme heat or extended direct sunlight will reduce the effectiveness of AQUAMIRA.